Did you know, gum disease could be treated? In fact, gum disease can be reversed with proper care and professional treatment. Without help, you could risk losing your teeth as well as other conditions. To help you understand how to reverse your gum disease, our dentist, Dr. Jeffrey C. Hambleton with Lawrence Periodontics, LLC in Lawrence, Kansas, is happy to help you! Here are some tips to get started:
– Gum disease can give rise to bad breath which fails to easily go away with traditional treatments.
– Typical symptoms of gum disease include gums that are inflamed, sore, numb, or routinely bleeding.
– Loose or separating teeth may be an indication of weakening gums due to gum tissue infections.
– Painful chewing or teeth that are not properly aligned could be an indication of gum disease.
– Gum disease is frequently the result of poor oral hygiene. This can be related to poor cleaning tools and techniques.
– Gum disease can result from a poor diet, as unhealthy teeth and gums are often linked to poor food choices.
– Gum disease often arises with visual clues such as pus, sores or gum recession.
As you can see, there is a way to reverse gum disease and recover your oral health. If you have questions about your oral health or would like to find out the best course of action, please call us today at 785-312-3820 to set up an appointment. Our team of experts stands ready to help you fight off gum disease today.